1. Full conference fees must be received before the price bracket deadlines. If your adult conference fees are not received in full before the deadline, your booking will be automatically adjusted to the current rate.
2. All cancellations incur an administration fee of £25/€30 per adult. Cancellations must be received in writing by 30 June 2019 otherwise full fees will be forfeited.
3. Delegate places can only be substituted like for like (i.e. adult for adult place) when received by New Wine in writing, from the booking contact, before 1 July 2019.
4. It is highly recommended that holiday insurance be taken out in case of late unforeseen circumstances.
5. No pets are allowed on site except aid dogs.
6. Caravans and motorhomes are not allowed to be used for additional accommodation on the Yeats & Village Clarion Apartments. Use of apartment electricity to supply such is forbidden and will be strictly enforced by village management.
7. If you have booked an apartment and wish to bring airbeds to accommodate extra people, please note we will be unable to supply you with extra bedding or cutlery. If your apartment sleeps 4, it will have enough of these items for 4 people only, it is up to you to bring anything extra required (bedding, plates, cups etc).
8. There will be official photographers on site. Delegates may feature in these images, which will be used for our website and magazine promotion. If you do not wish your child to be photographed, you must submit a letter stating this to the Team Leader of their children’s group on registration.
9. Full answers to many questions can be found here: https://www.newwineireland.org/typical-day-sligo-19