The purpose of the Network is to:
NETWORK CHURCH LEADERS
Provide local opportunities for church leaders and their leadership teams to:
- Encounter God through transformational teaching, worship and ministry.
- Build intentional and accountable relationship with others who share our values.
- Encourage prayer for the reviving work of God’s Spirit.
LINK CHURCHES IN RELATIONSHIP
Develop a network of relationally-linked churches:
- Linking like-minded churches within particular areas (e.g. geographic or specific ministry areas) to share understanding and support each other.
- Working collaboratively by providing a range of activities such as equipping and training days, faith-sharing opportunities or teams, joint celebration services, and other appointments for encouragement, support and empowerment.
DEVELOP FUTURE LEADERS
Provide theological and practical training specifically for the church’s future leadership:
- To avail and promote the range of training opportunities available in the New Wine Family of Churches (such as internships, and university accredited and unaccredited courses) such as the Evangelist Course and others.
- To encourage each other as leaders to attend the Leadership Conference every second year and other key leadership days run by New Wine.
WORKING TOGETHER IN MISSION
Be proactive in encouraging churches to work together in mission in the power of the Holy Spirit:
- Encouraging the planning of bold and creative mission locally and regionally, though engaging in events together, supporting one another in outreach and developing missional leaders or planting churches together.
- Sharing resources and providing support to churches and church leaders exploring this i.e
- Take advantage of training provided by New Wine in equipping churches in the practically aspects of ‘doing mission’ and ‘personal faith sharing’.
- Taking the opportunity to us small mission teams and/or evangelist to assist in local mission.
For more information contact George Newell firstname.lastname@example.org