The Parish of St John the Evangelist, Orangefield (Castlereagh Road, Belfast) seeks to appoint a
Children and Family Ministry Coordinator (Part-time)
· To oversee our ministry to children and families.
· To develop discipleship of children within the church.
· To develop new and existing ways of serving children and families in our local community.
· To inspire and engage the wider church in supporting this ministry.
We are looking for:
· A committed Christian, who can demonstrate a love of children and a desire to help them thrive and grow in a relationship with God.
· A self-starter who will take prayerful initiative in pioneering and developing children and family ministry.
· A well-organised communicator and team player.
Hours and Salary: 20 hours per week.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience, within the range £10,363 to £11,343 (NJC Pay Scale Point range 20 to 23) per annum.
For further information, please contact us on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone: 028 9070 4493
Closing date: June 16, 2017
This post is being re-advertised